- Hospitalizations in the U.S. fell to their lowest level since mid-December.
- Newly reported cases in the U.S. were at more than 130,000, the eighth consecutive day below 200,000.
- Moderna said it is developing a vaccine booster shot that appears to protect against emerging variants.
- Merck is ending development of two vaccine candidates after data showed disappointing immune responses.
- More European countries are moving to require medical-grade masks in public.
- China is battling multiple outbreaks ahead…